Followers

Friday, May 08, 2009

What did I do today.

This is the view from the 7th floor of tower B, a very small stairway where I would pray most of the time.

Unfortunately, there were times when couples came to hang around for 'private' conversation,and left me wondering where to go next..

Still,I like this little quiet spot.
A place for me to ponder and reflect my day.

We are too small.We are nothing when we're down there.Powerless when we think we are, yet able to change the world when we think we can.

But God has made everything ready for us. Looking fromup above at what we are doing now, its too shameful.

Ah.. tell me what did I do today.

From 1st period, straight to the last 5th period, I just can't wait to go back and get a good rest.

Ah.. tell me what did I do today.

No comments: