Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mata oh mata.

In life, at least once.
Pernah tak lihat satu pemandangan yang akan membuatkan anda mengatakan,

"MasyaAllah.. Subhanallah.."

Keindahan alam yang tiada kata - kata dapat mengungkapnya. You then, take out your camera to savour this amazing moment. Happy that you have your camera with you, you take several pictures. Yet, you are still not satisfied.  

"Kenapa tak secantik apa yang ku nampak?"

Sedikit kecewa, hmm.. mungkin anda bukan seorang jurugambar yang hebat. Tapi bagaimanakah? Keindahan yang terlalu berharga untuk dibiarkan begitu sahaja.. Lalu anda duduk merenung keindahan yang fana' itu.

First time I went to Fukushima about 2 years ago, I cried. It was the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in my life. It was autumn. The hills was covered with red, mixed with orange, and yellow coloured leaves. Dashing blue river between the hills, small houses by the riverside, MasyaAllah.. The air was too good to be true; it was thin, as if I can feel it flowing in my viens. Again, I cried.

Few weeks ago, it was already dark when I finished my 5th period class, . On my way for Maghrib prayers down the stairs, there it was. The full moon; as if its decorated with the pieces of clouds , and made pretty, with striking yellow coloured leaves on the trees. It is autumn again. I wish I could. Savour the moment. Just staring at it.

I wish I could. Cut out my vision. paste it in photoshop. save it in as a jpeg file. My eyes, was, is the best camera that I have ever own. Better than any SLR in the world. I could never let it go.

Imagine, losing your sight for a day. Or at least, 5 minutes. I dont think I'd survive. I tried, taking my glasses off, and try to stare at the beautiful moon, again I cried; it was a distorted image.

MasyaAllah, Alhamdulillah for The Creator's invention of the the moon, and my eyes. Tiadanya mataku, bisakah ku melihat kebesaranMu; Tuhan yang Maha Esa? Bisakah aku membaca ayat-ayat suciMu; Tuhan yang Maha Mengetahui? Aku mahu menghafal dengan penglihatan dan mata hati ini. Mencari erti hidup dengan pengamatanku.

Mata, oh mata.
Namun, sungguh kerdilnya kamu jika dibandingkan dengan ciptaanNya yang di luar sana.

2 comments:

Mardhiah S said...

ive come to realise this too, not too long ago.

mata yg Dia bagi free ni jugaklah the best camera in the world. tak payah bayar beribu riban, tak payah setting ISO, white balance, exposure, aperture. it is what it is.

Nu-Hja said...

wahhh, kak nadiah..
best la blog ni !! ^-^
sgt brmakna ! blog ni telah memberi kesedaran kt sy, trimas !!
terus terang ckp, sy tak trpke pn actually tau ;(

blog kak nadiah byk info2 menarik,
suka suka :D