Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Waiting for you..

Link

I've waited for you. Days and nights passed me by. Still, i want to wait for you. We don't have anything together. Just a friendship that i hope will last forever. Somehow, i feel like I'm waiting for 'the one'. Are you that someone special to me? I cant even answer that. But the feeling of having you around makes me feel like I'm flying over the rainbow, jumping on a trampoline that bounce lightly, supporting me. It feels like, I'm in love.

But, I know that its wrong. I know that I shouldn't have those mushy feelings. But I can't help myself. I just want to love you with all my heart. Very far away from where you are. Its OK. As I don't want you to know. I don't want you to love me. I'm good this way. I'm good with us. Just us, as friends.

but nights keep on telling me that this is stupid. there's no point waiting for him. waiting for something across the ocean to be mine. this heart ache so much. it hurts badly as time runs.

You're there. But I cant see you. I cant talk to you. Somehow, I can feel that you're here. ~ I want to feel your warmth in this chilling January. It kills to be alone. It kills to be thinking about you, and refraining my self to say that, I love you.

No comments: