Followers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagging-menagging.

I've been tagged by Adam. =) Name : Nadiah Sisters : 3 Brothers : 6 Shoe size : 25(Japan) 7(msia) Height : 155++cm Where do you live :Tokyo, Japan~ Have you ever been on a plane : du-uh. I mean, of course.. hehe Swam in the ocean : I'd rather not. main pasir tepi laut bleh.. Fallen asleep at school : Back in Malaysia, mcm tak pernah kut. But since kat Japan ni mcm selalu sangat je. Ada sekali tu, I rasa I baru je kelip mata, tetiba satu papan putih tu dah penuh. Apekahh?! Broken someone’s heart : harap2 la I dah di maafkan yer~ ^-^" Fell off your chair : oh.. selalu melalu.. Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : adela kut, zaman2 remaja buta dulu. haha.. Saved e-mails : banyak jugak. What is your room like : sangat luas. tak tau nak letak apa dah. What’s right beside you: kosong, kosong. jauh dibelakaaaaang sana ada tv. hehe What is the last thing you ate : onigiri!! Chicken pox :oboetenai naa.. (tak hingat arr..) Sore throat : hmm.. lately cam tade. Stitches : whoah! kowak! tadek2.. Do you Believe in love at first sight : aahh... tak tau la yek. kene sentiasa menundukkan pandangan nih.. >_<" Like picnics : ureshii... picnics sangat best! next week pgi koyo kat Takao-san jom! Who was/were…The last person you danced with : err? does the pussycat dolls counts for the exercise? hehe.. Last made you smile : hmm.. susahnya soalan.. T-T You last yelled at : I dont remember. usually to my brothers je. hehe Today did you… Talk to someone you like : yeah. of course. Get sick : ha ah. sbb makan cereal, roti, and salad for breakfast. (biasa tak breakfast..huhu) Talk to an ex : inday. Miss someone : the family at home. Who do you really hate: siapa? Zionis.tu kebencian. hatred. tapii, kita kene ringan utk memaafkan kesalahan org lain. (but not ever the zionis) Do you like your hand-writing : my japanese handwriting sux. nanti kene tambah curly2 kat ujung, baru lawa kan.. hehe.. Are your toe nails painted : ew. no. menduksai ah nak wudhu. apa anda tak solat? Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: tatami rumah iman! hehe.. ada hot carpet lagi.. What color shirt are you wearing now :black. Are you a friendly person : yeah. too friendly sometimes. Do you have any pets : no. and I dont like cats. Do you sleep with the TV on : bazir letrik je. bukak heater pun kedekut. What are you doing right now : this. Can you handle the truth : ouh, i supposed so. I watched too much of desperate housewife already not to handle that. Are you closer to your mother or father : mummy! Do you eat healthy : if not eating burger, carbonated drinks and so on is calld healthy, i guess I am. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : I don't have one. If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : "kekasih gelap"ku Are you loud or quiet most of the time : very quiet at the university. barely say a word. even hi. kalau dah keluar, hu-ha-hu-ha tak henti2.. =D Are you confident :oh.. sangatlah. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago -standard 4A1 -school prefects dari std 2. (suka tarik telinga budak x dgr cakap. haha..garang oo..) -playing softball(rounders) -omg, tak hingat ar lain.. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire -seikai ryouko (pusing dunia avec mummy) -build a kindergarten, a school, a university. -own a tv station -invest, -and, do what I'm supposed to do with the money. 5 of my bad habits -lazy potato -procrastinate -put things where-ever I want. -tu je kut.. hehe.. 5 places I’ve lived/living -Kuala Lumpur. -Tokyo, Japan. 5 people I tag -Mizah -dan sesiapa yg mahu buat. lols. jya ne.

No comments: