Followers

Monday, October 06, 2008

Wee~Wee~

-I had a GREAT birthday treat from my fellow PETs. *^-^* (new post coming out, no pictures yet..)
# VERY useful presents. Thank you! # Oh-I-don't-know-what-to-say NEW nickname. # AMUSING accidents. Well planned out isit? =) -It was a tiring sunday for me and Iman, preparing for her Eid open house last night. About 22 people came to Iman's teratak, and I hope that everyone is happy! =) (morepictures for this!) -Can't wait to go to Ikea and feel more at home, and shop for familiar things. -Our katibah this week. Miss everyone already! I know I need to post things for our Ini.Cerita.Kita blog, but my writing idea seems to be running down the drain everytime I start to write. T-T" And life goes on with more things to write and to discover.

No comments: