Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shi.mo.kita.zawa

Shimokitaza (Shimo) is located pretty near to my house and I don't think that this is the first time I've mentioned of this place in this blog. I even had my first birthday party at 2x2=8 after 4 days arriving in Tokyo. Too much memories and I will keep on making them before I'm back for good.


















Vintage clothing shop. =)






and I've made cekodok for the first time ever~! and it was good. but oily. >_<"


that's all folks! more random picture coming in. and you can always check 

new.toy.in.the.house.

for more random pictures like this.


Till then, assalamualaikum!

[oh btw, I'm supposed to be writing a 20-pages-report by now and I am procrastinating for the past 3 hours. Now ayam hungry] 

1 comment:

Najwa Diyana Sulaiman said...

waaa.. best gilaa!
boleh beli baju mori~ jeles..
haha..
post lagi22