Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Climbing trees.

Well, as you can see, I gave this blog a new fresh spring look. Isn't it nice? Baru semangat nak update blog sikit.

I love that flower over there. Every year, that'll be my profile picture of some SNS sites that I'm using and as for my final year in Japan, it is going to be the face of When I'm Here.

I brought back my dad's cam with me this time. I realized that it's gonna be pretty impossible for me to get a new Canon DSLR anytime soon since I've wasted a lot of money on new clothes *ehem. ^-^" and travelling here and there.

This new semester, there's no Iman to be my ear that I can call free of charge from 1am to 9pm, and heret with me to go shopping. So many things are changing, and I find it really hard to get used to all this changes. Somehow, I feel like a little girl, finally getting out to explore the crazy-scary world all by herself.

You just wanna run away from things around you and the easy thing to do is by having a new life. Memang senang. Semua nak baru.

&&Twitter saved my life. in a way. (Tweet away~~~)

Terlalu banyak insecurities and in Twitter, if you don't like it, just unfollow. Easy. Not like Facebook, there's too many 'commitments'. Haha.

Anyway, back to the tittle of this post.

I had to climb a tree for that ONE good picture of my favourite flower that I don't even know what it is called. I shall give it a name myself.

Well, let's take a look at the other pictures first.


 


 Mana nak pegang camera, mana nak pegang pokok, mana nak focus, mana nak tekan. (If I were a squid, sure tade masalah. Haha..)

I really like using manual rather than to set it automatic, (yeah, after months cursing the camera and all bunch of settings that they have!) but when it comes to taking pictures like this, all you need is patient, luck, and faith! ...and hope that the picture will FINALLY turn out alright. Alright is enough. ^-^ Perfect is even better.
hehe.

So, alhamdulillah dapat pun.






Nasib tak baik tak patah kaki jatuh pokok. tehee..






No comments: