Followers

Monday, September 25, 2006

Doa Selamat 23rd.9.06

hmm.. my doa selamat. who came? the Koreans, my roommates <3,>BEST FRIENDS<3! my english teacher, my primary school's ustazah and my pevious headmistress. =P and lots and lots of ppl.. my aunts, uncles.. da da da ... mizah sayang make me a *super sedap cheese cake with ichigo on top!*

uahhh.. bessht! she gave some to her bf la kan.. ngeh2.. mizah gave me sum early bday presents jugak! waa.... kamu ini..

my birthday is on 2nd of Oct. 3 days afta i left. Its kinda sad though. Im gonna miss Farhana a lot. Her ever so funny words. She's sumthing special. Mizah, Sza, and Alia too.. the crazyness of window shopping with all not forgetting Irene..

* I'll write a special blog regarding that.

Semua org pun datang pakai baju kurung.. ah sungguh kawaii.. macam raya pulak.. Mirah, Mira Jams, Ema & Alia pun ada... =) Sungguh besht.

Ah.. my roommates! Cik Bedah, Cik Timah and Cik Minah! Diorang pun datang! I heart them so much. 3 months je kenal pun dh cam bessht sesangat. Ahaha.. x sangka at last c them in their true colours. ahha.. sangat la keayuan.. malu2.. ngeh3.. Syifaa' sungguh kawaii pakai skirt, =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nadia...u noe wuht saddens me? d fact dat my name x der langsung in ur blog...wait..in ur blogS.. =( but its ok..disebabkan i sayang u n i miz u mcm gila n d fact dat u came 2 uia n jumpa i 1 day b4 u blah menyebabkan i nak comment on ur blog. seems dat u guys had a lot of fun on ur doa selamat day,kan? i sampai now rasa sedey gle coz couldnt go.. =,( *miz u n take care*