Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Alhamdulillah


After being back in Kuala Lumpur for about a month and a half now, I can prolly say that events and incidents happened this time is pretty different from what I had in the previous years of summer vacation. It's my last vacation before I graduate. How time flies.

1.Projek Kalsom 17 (11-15 July 2011 )


Held in Malacca Fruit Farm, Melaka. I applied to be one of the facilitator for this program, and Alhamdulillah, it's a one unique experience that I shall treasure. Made a LOT of new friends, and insyaAllah I will be serving the next committee - Projek Kalsom 18, next year in Sarawak as a Publicity Manager.

"Projek Kalsom is a collaborative project between Kelab Kalsom and United Kingdom and Eire Council for Malaysian Students (UKEC). It is a motivational programme for Form 4 students who have excelled in their studies but come from less fortunate backgrounds. It is run by Malaysian students enrolled in universities in the United Kingdom and Ireland, but students from other universities are also welcomed to join as volunteers. The programme runs approximately one week." -

http://projek-kalsom.com/



"K stands for Kalsom"



2. KONSISTEN 2011 (10-14 August 2011)


My second time to attend the international student convention by Ikram. This is the only picture that I have, telling me that I went there. But there is not a single picture that can explain my feelings when I was there; because I took no picture and none of me. I see everyone in my heart. I feel their presence even though I have no idea who they are. Not even their name.


When we pray together side by side, I know I can rely on them. Even with a world-sized burden on my shoulder. This is the first (I hope there's a next next..) program that I just didn't fell asleep during any talk. MasyaAllah. But I fainted inside the masjid instead. xD

I see the family is getting bigger each year. With faces that I've seen 2-3-4 years ago, and go.. "I know you...!" and new faces, asking "Where are you from...?"to, "Oh.. you're the one who visited xxx (Jordan, Egypt, Jakarta etc..)"

 I wont be a 'mahasiswa' anymore next year, but I will insyaAllah be a part of this again.


3. KILAT 2011 (15-17 August 2011)

Kursus Intensif Lingkaran Asia Timur@ KILAT. A gathering of students who are studying in China, Korea and Japan. Saya hanya menjadi penyibuk menambah bilangan ahli majlis saja. ^-^"

------


Another 9 more days of Ramadhan. I feel like I am running as fast as I can, but I feel like there's a junction infront, or a roadblock, or just a small rock that I might stumble upon. By hook or by crook, I must get there. InsyaAllah. 

I am holding on to that rope, but I feel like it's getting loose. I can feel that you're letting go. 
Maybe I am holding on to the wrong rope.  Ya Allah, I will hold on. 


Ramadhan Mubarak.

No comments: