Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Decisions, life is all about it.

In life, we learn to make decision. 自分のことは自分で決める。 No one can help you make up your mind; one thing for sure, you have to be responsible with whatever path that you have chosen. I am going back to Malaysia. Then, back to Japan, and back to Malaysia again to continue my holiday. I've bought the tickets already- that cost me extra 35,000yen. (I've spent nearly 100,000yen- RM3500+/- only on flight tickets) Why? Why did I [わざわざ-susah-susah] go back to Japan? If I bring back that 35,000yen to Malaysia, I can joli-katak cuz that is a lot of money. Sangat banyak. "Kau yang nak pergi, bukan aku. Decide on your own la." "Kalau aku jadi kau, takde pikir apa dah. Duk diam2 je kat rumah tu. Buat susah badan je." "It's your call. Make your own decision." "Where's your priority?" Despite all that, yet I bought the tickets. Which means I can't go to Australia, nor Jakarta this summer holiday. Plans gone. burn- just like that. Why? What makes me do what I did? It was never personal.(I hope it wasn't) I didn't do it because you tell me to. I didn't do it because of my promise to you. I didn't do it because I had to. I did it because I want to. Stop making me feel guilty. Stop making me feel as if my decision was a mistake- an error. No. I don't think so. I've made up my mind, and it's up to me. The least thing that you can do is just to appreciate me, provide me with your support- cuz its what I need the most. And God, please. Please give me the chance to see those smiles; making every second worthwhile. To make myself useful- whatever it takes. Please make things go smooth when the time comes. I beg you. We make the plans, yet realizing that You know better- You know it all. Decisions, life is all about it. Only to You, I put my hope in- regardless whether its right, or wrong.

1 comment:

Nana said...

ape salah nye..? (.___.)