Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mata ne, Okasan!

"Jumpa lagi, Bonda!"
After I sent my mother off from Shinjuku-station, was I all alone - again. Koki invited me to join the cram school's bowling event in Sagamihara and the 35minutes train ride feels like forever. It was the first time in weeks that I did not speak for a straight half-an-hour (except when I'm sleeping~"^-^). I lived, to tell the tale.. that it is 全然 OK to live without the Internet and Facebook for a month-! *IF you have your mother by your side. =))) hehe.. Lucky that Aime wanted to spend the night at my house right after the bowling game. I cooked, and did the laundry the next day and went to Shimo to get some fresh cold-raining air. When I arrived at home, it was still raining and I didn't want to get inside my room. So, I stayed outside. Wet-and-cold. Dah alang-alang basah, I took the kitchen sponge and started scrubbing the front part of the house. Then the stairs, and the balcony, and the washing machine area until late night. I woke up the next day not being able to move my left arm-my back-and my hip. Ouch! Dang- I miss my mother. I miss her words of wisdom for every-single-thing that happened to me. I miss having her by my side. I miss my best friend.

No comments: