Followers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Re-post

Last night wus my birthday. First time here. In Japan. I had a lot to say. A lot to tell. I need someone to talk to..And i did write 'em in here. Too bad, this laptop that i used, it aint in English. Ended up clicking some crap, n BYE.. Smua hilang. Everything's gone. I miss the chocolate indulgence. I miss the shepard(i spelled it ryte? did'nt i?) pie. I miss Secret Recipe. But most of all, I miss my Family n friends. Having a cake on your birthday is somehow essentials. The senpai brought me to this Pakistan restaurant.?I hate the 'so-called-celebrating' my birthday n being nice to me crap. Or shall I say hipocrite! When we got there, i was placed at the very far end of the group at ANOTHER SINGLE TABLE!! In a very small corner in that SUPER small restaurant! DONT F*KIN TELL ME U GUYS ARE F*KIN CELEBRATIN MY BIRTHDAY! (very sorry for the words yg x sedap tuk dibaca.. ) Hmm.. I can say that they barely talking to me. OPs, sorry, they didnt. They were laughing. Having a good time. Flirting. Match-making. Without me innit. I guess when im feeling messed up, I assumed too much. Negative thinking.. bla2bla.. But u cant blame everything on me. I do care. I do want to be in the group. Too bad then, I wus shutted out. They gave stuff to her. Not us. They help her. Not us. ( Us here is me n her). She was given a phone. Which she doesnt know on how to use 'em. We need passport pictures, they made it for her. They never told me. Im swimming on my own. Let me breathe. If u dont wanna touch me, dont drown me. Lastly I was blamed, for being too cared bout others. I guess I should stop doing that for now. Mindind my own business. Being really independent. I was. Ouh, sorry for blabbing bout how i feel. Im doin OKay here.. Its not that cold. But if its raining.. i felt like freezing to death! Till now, still having cold. My flu somehow x kurang2 lagi. Yesterday I had the placement test. Interview, to ask how far have we studied, 4 paper shiken, kiku shiken (hearing) n another interview to know what's the best class to put us in. I've finishd book one back in Msia. But my result for the shiken is quite low n scary. Maybe they'll put me in class 2. Which will cause me to gambatte more, cuz my basic is not so strong. I dont know, my collegeus, they seem to know more, but they're not helping me. Its not that we have to compete for anything.. Why not just help each other out. Okay,?yes... I am asking for help. I do need one and Im not ashamed to ask for one. But again, sorry for asking too much, cuz they're not giving a hand. My dorm (Yamabuki Dorm) from the class is a about 45 mins of walking and train ride. They have different lines, so have to change train bout 2/3 times. They train systems here are crazy! We got lost tons of times.. But somehow, the ticket cam understand the 'lostness' =P and make us find the way back. Imagine, in a month we have to spend bout RM500 for train ride only. The cheapest is about 130 yen. To them its like RM1 but to us, 3bux per station! So, comeback to my tranportation thigy, from the nearest station, JR Komagome, we have to walk about 20 mins to class... * Everyday like this, Im stick when i come back! Eish, I have more stuff to write, but now have to go to the registration place to make our Alien Card. Taula gaijin.. takyah ah panggil alien.. SUngguh kejam mereka2 ini.. ja Ne! Salam to All.. =)

No comments: